Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fall Withdrawal...

I'm going through major fall withdrawal. I miss the scarves, cardigans, layering, and temperature. While talking to a few of my friends, I found I'm not the only one feeling this way. Today I put together an outfit that would help my withdrawal a little bit. Here it is. 

So to help with this withdrawal I paired a lightweight V-neck (H&M) with a lightweight summery scarf (H&M). Add some jean shorts (Target) and some gladiator sandals (Marshall's) and you are ready to go. Another way to wear a scarf during the summer is with a tank and jeans or leggings. As long as it isn't a heavy weight scarf you can pull it off. Just make sure you are pairing it with obviously summer pieces like a lightweight tee or a tank top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment