Friday, August 10, 2012

Make-Up Review: Maybelline New York Dream Nude Airfoam



On a recent trip to my hometown of Griffin, GA I was talking to a friend and she said she had tried a new foundation and absolutely loved it. Well of course I had to ask what this incredible foundation was and when she said the word airfoam, she lost me. I am not a fan of liquid foundation and I didn't quite think I'd like the idea of an airfoam foundation base. Upon further investigation at the store I fell in love with the product. Today was my first official use of it and I can't believe someone didn't think of this sooner!! It provides amazing coverage and it is weightless on your face. I HIGHLY recommend this makeup! Though I did add a little powder foundation to give it a more sunkissed look, it's not necessary. Also I had a recent breakout on my chin and I needed to use a little concealer on those areas because they were red and blotchy but for acne scars and normal blemishes this will cover nicely. Add a little blush and you are ready to go!  



No comments:

Post a Comment